Loughcrew, a Unique Experience
Loughcrew House and Gardens are a 17th and 19th Century Irish landscape steeped in compelling history, with numerous scenic gardens and pleasure walks to enjoy. We offer unique and individual accommodation that cater for every guest need. Relax and unwind in Loughcrew House with up to 17 friends and family, Stable Lodge or our Courtyard Apartment.
Loughcrew House (sleeps 17)
- The interior has been decorated with Emily Naper’s great artistic flair with an emphasis on comfort and relaxation for all guests. There are many beautiful walks on the grounds, private garden, and a private tennis court.
- The House is available for exclusive rental on a self catering basis and can sleep up to 17 people (with additional bedding on request). There are 4 double rooms, 4 twin rooms and 1 single room. The house can be rented in its entirety for long weekends and week long breaks. For longer stays, please contact us for availability.
- Digital TV and WiFi are provided. There are toiletries provided in each room from The Handmade Soap Company.
Stable Lodge (sleeps 6)
- Fully renovated for personal use by the owner of Loughcrew Estate in exceptional quality, the Stable Lodge is a special place to stay.
- Sleeping 6 people in 3 double rooms, the Lodge and it’s garden is available for exclusive use. Min booking 2 nights.
Courtyard Apartments (sleeps 4)
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, double beds.
- Open gallery overlooking the sitting room.
- Ground floor consists of entrance hall, large kitchen, sitting room, toilet.
- All modern appliances.
- Minimum booking – 2 nights.
Retreats at Loughcrew Estate
Loughcrew Estate is synonymous with peacefulness and tranquillity which is why so many groups seek us out for hosting their retreats. From Yoga retreats, to Meditation retreats to Shamanic retreats – we can provide the perfect backdrop to your journey.
Loughcrew, Oldcastle, Co. Meath